1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Jazz 5 String USA SCN Noiseless Pickup Set - MINT! ! !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $135.00
    Here is a set of Fender "MOD Shop" SCN, 5 String Jazz Bass Pickups. They arrived Brand New on Saturday morning. I installed them, practiced with them Saturday afternoon, then played at church with them on Sunday morning. So, maybe 7 hours of time in the bass and far less playing time on them. I used them to replace a set of Bartolini Classic pickups, but these Fender's sound more "Vintage and Natural" than I wanted. Rich Lows, Throaty Mids, but the Top End is a little calmer than I anticipated. They are SUPER QUIET!!!
    I paid $145.00 I'd like to get as close to that as I can.

Comes with original Packaging and Installation sheet. They were NOT soldered, as I am using a Sadowsky Onboard preamp that has the screw in plugs. They are still installed in the bass until later today.

NoiselessSCN J5.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    kbakerde likes this.