SOLD Fender MIJ Medium Scale 32” Aerodyne

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jdfarrell81, Feb 9, 2021.

1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    This rare beast is the non-import MIJ medium scale Aerodyne Jazz bass. Unlike the more common long-scale Aerodynes with the P/J configuration, this bass has a 32” scale and dual Jazz pickups.

This particular bass is in excellent condition with only minor playing wear and a couple of tiny dings. The Aerodyne knobs have been replaced with traditional knobs, but I’ll include the originals with the sale. The bass is currently strung with DR Sunbeams, and it sounds huge, focused, and super punchy.

Ideally, I’m looking to trade for a Fender JB-62m medium scale MIJ jazz bass. I might also consider a MIJ/CIJ mustang. I’ll consider other Mustangs on a case-by-case basis. Plus or minus cash as needed.

$980 shipped in the US. If you’re local or local-ish, I’ll happily give a hefty discount for in-person pickup. The case in the photos is not included, but the bass will be packed extremely well.

Attached Files:

2. 123Nil

123Nil

Aug 29, 2015
    Texas
    Very Kool.. I love 32" scale basses

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022