SOLD Fender Player Series Limited Edition Precision Bass Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by petrus61, May 13, 2019.

1. Price:
    $30
    82956BC6-DECB-44DB-8AF2-A24D1AC7E353.jpeg
    A6FC8CA6-3DFB-473C-AC62-5760933F0587.jpeg
    6E4C12FE-7187-40FD-A619-A97C8F31DBBC.jpeg

Plenty of leads and in perfect working order, these pups were culled from my recent purchase of a Fender Player Ocean Turquoise Precision. As can be surmised from the accompanying covers, they have since been replaced with Duncan’s (SPB-1’s, specifically). The original covers are not for sale but are identical, minus the SD logo, so rest assured the covers provided will have plenty of tone ;).

Full disclosure might lead me to mention the controversy surrounding these particular pickups from this particular bass, but I won’t. My tonal preferences might lead me to disclose the reason for my selling of these pickups, but again, I won’t. You know what they are and so do I. Fender left the tone faucet wide open, and it has flooded the building!

You’ll need duck boots to wade through the cacophony of punk grandeur at your fingertips, or to at least get to the other side of the room to rip out those crappy pickups sitting in your P bass and slap these bad girls in!

Specs:
    Two bars of magnetized ceramic (and a little glue) are the only things keeping the stainless steel pole pieces from shooting out with the speed of a locomotive, with the potential (in the right hands) to rupture a tone-bone...that’s right...a fast track to the marrow that is musical bliss!

THESE CAN BE HAD FOR THE PALTRY SUM OF $30 SHIPPED (CONUS only, please) AND PAYPAL’D TO YOUR DOOR!

Orders placed before 10:30PM EST 5/15/19 will receive $5 off!

*offer expires @10:30PM EST 5/15/19

Thank you!

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Skillet, Spidey2112 and StayLow like this.
  2. Skillet

Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    Resplendent!

petrus61 likes this.
  3. PM! If you still have them I'll buy it!