1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Prophecy II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NHNY, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NHNY

NHNY Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2010
    NYC
    Price:
    $315
    Strings:
    IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0033.JPG Very clean: a few small dings here and there, and some pitting on the hardware, but otherwise in great shape. $315 shipped CONUS.
    Now open to trade for anything other than a bass: pedals, heads, software, a nano+ board, etc... Run anything by me, worst I can say in no - thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    ilovenofrets and dusterdan like this.
  2. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    PM sent, but I am now reading your update. Anyway, good luck with your sale.

3. pjinserra

pjinserra Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2014
    Richland, WA. USA
    I can tell anyone interested that these basses are very underrated (or at least, IMO, a real bargain for the build quality). I own 5 Prophecy basses.....two Prophecy II and three Prophecy III...the only difference is bolt on vs neck through and rosewood vs ebony fretboard. Whether it says Fender or Heartfield on the the headstock matters none - the build is absolutely identical. Nice lightweight bass, decent pups and preamp, can be pretty aggressively bright with the right strings on it. They can play like butter with a good setup. At this price, take to jam night at the local tavern and don't worry about lending it out.

Dricoman likes this.