1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Fender Road Worn, Factory Relic Reverse Wound Tuning Machines

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $50.00
    I got these 50s, 60s syle, Reverse, Fender Road Worn, tuning machines here on TB about a month ago. According to the original seller, the tuners sat for a while and were a little sticky. I lubed them with some WD Dry Lube and they now turn freely. They work well and hold pitch. I just decided to stick with my "Less Aged" HipShot HB3 models. They come with ferrules and a set of new mounting screws.

Your PayPal Payment gets them shipped via USPS Priority Mail to your lower 48th Continental US state.

One pic taken with Flash and the other without Flash.

IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG

Dark Horse likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021