1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fender Rumble 75 in great condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by subsonicbassist, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Price:
    $125
    Fender Rumble 75 in excellent condition, less than 50 hours total on this thing. It was bought brand new in I believe 2015 and sat around in my office, never once leaving the house. Other than a bit of dust accumulating on it, it is in excellent condition and it is nice and quite when turned on. Sounds nice and strong for what it is, and could easily work for smaller gigs but I have no need for it, as I always play through my USB audio interface straight into my computer and out of my speakers or headphones (a wife and 3 kids means the volume threshold is quite low).

If not a local sale, I'd like to net around $100-125 after shipping. If interested, let me know and we can work it out!

Attached Files: