1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender USA Deluxe Fretless Jazz FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tr6drvr, Mar 10, 2010.

1. tr6drvr

tr6drvr

Jan 5, 2010
    ***SOLD***
    This is a 1998 model USA Deluxe Active Fretless Jazz bass. It looks near new as it has been played very little and has not left my house in 10 years except to take the pics. The protective plastic and Fender factory setup tag are still on the vintage white pickguard (what looks like discoloration on the pickguard, is actually the protective plastic yellowing with age) and the pickguard has never been taken off. It was pretty much a closet queen for many years as I just never got to playing fretless and its time to thin the herd. There are no issues, the electronics are perfect and it sounds great, the neck is dreamy and the finish has no dings, chips or scratches of note. It is gloss black so really minor swirls and such show that would never be seen on any other color. You will want to have it professionally set up to your specs of course. The OHS case is in excellent condition and all hardware works . PRICE DROP $850 shipped and insured CONUS.

USPS money order preferred. You can check my ebay ratings under tr6drvr, and here on TB. You may have 2 business days to look it over and may return it at your shipping cost and I will refund your payment less my actual shipping cost to you if received back in original condition and there was no trade involved.

Sample pic below. Here are more pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36462010@N05/sets/72157623467860897/

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. tr6drvr

tr6drvr

Jan 5, 2010
    Bumpie! Price dropped on an excellent bass.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020