1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender USA Stu Hamm Urge I ('92) 32" Scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bassman8416, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Price:
    $1095
    Strings:
    Hey folks...I just got this bass...I really love the feel and Kubicki electronics....but I am 6' 4" and 240, just too small for my frame...i got this from a guy in Califirnia...well cared for, zero issues:

You are looking at a used in very good condition Fender Urge I Bass. Obviously, this is the Stu Hamm bass. This bass is 32" scale and was made in the USA.

This bass is black with a pearl pickguard. The bass has been very lightly used. It's in great shape. The neck is awesome, partly because the bass was professionally set up and the higher frets planed to get the action nice and low. The work was done by the great people at Truetone Music in Santa Monica, where Stu is a regular.

Included is the hard shell case with some of the candy (strap(not in picture), Allen wrench, keys, and a document explaining everything that the electronics are capable of.

I am also throwing in a two-pack of GHS Boomers bass strings.

$1095 Shipped in Original Hardshell case

StuHamma.JPG Stuhammb.JPG Stuhammd.JPG stuhamme.JPG StuHammc.JPG stuhammf.JPG stuhammh.JPG stuhammg.JPG

2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Nice! I have the 32" scale MIM version w/a 2 band Kubicki preamp. Upgraded the hardware w/Hipshot and it kills! MIA or MIM, they are GREAT 32" basses! You are so right about the neck! GLWTS, wish I needed this!