1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale: David Eden WT-800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Aquarianfuture, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hey guys.

I have a David Eden WT-800 2002 model D for sale. Great amp, Excellent condition. This sale includes an SKB 4 space rack with proper working latches.

$750 plus shipping. I weighed it and it comes to 38 lbs. So whichever method of shipping you prefer can be arranged.

I live in the Chicago area if you happen to be local. you can test it out with my Epifani UL 4x10 which I also happen to be selling.

Thanks for your time and be in touch anytime.

I would consider a trades for a Monome 128, FBB 5 string (pending viewing pics and details), Early model 1979-1982 pedulla with JJ pickups (pending viewing etc), possibly a Warwick thumb 5.

Attached Files:

2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    pm

3. gchavira

gchavira

Nov 7, 2009
    El Paso TX
    How meny time do you have with the WT800?

4. Hey there gchariva,

If you are asking how much I have used the amp, I've probably played 5-10 shows with it. It was used when I bought it from a bass teacher of mine, and he was a very meticulous guy regarding his gear.

First $700 gets it, unless one of the things I mentioned are offered in trade. I'll leave this up for a few more days and see what happens. Thanks!

Bill

5. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Is this the one with only speakon outputs in the back?

6. Hey there Rapisme,

The WT-800 has both 1/4 inch outputs and banana outs for both left, right, and bridge mode.

=)

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021