SOLD Fred Hammon Vintage DarkStar Pickup!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by KellanEmSoftly, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Price:
    $275
    **Disclaimer, I will not be able to ship this pup until around July 25th, but I promise it'll get it to you ASAP thenceforth!**

I have an all-original Fred Hammon Darkstar pickup that Mike Lull is extracting from my P-bass (I'm going back to the classic P-bass sound). It is in perfect working condition and sounds like an absolute monster. I toured internationally with this in my P and it never let me down. I'm just in different projects now and need that Jamerson sound!

Unfortunately, pictures of the naked pickup itself will need to wait, but until then I've got some of it in my p-bass. Please, if you have any questions or concerns, just drop me a line!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Ductapeman, Holdsg, e-flat and 2 others like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 28, 2021