1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: 1982 G&L L-2000e Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SharkUSMC, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    Asking $825 shipped and Paypal'd. ConUS only, no trades at this time.

attachment.

attachment.

The bass is gloss over ash body, ebony board, and is in great shape for a 30+ year old. There are a few small imperfections on the front of the bass, and some small scratches on the back, and there is a ding at the top of the headstock(I’ve tried to capture these in the photos in the album below).

The bass sounds great- the electronics work well- there is a hum when the bridge pickup is on solo, with the series/parallel switch in the series position, but no other issues.

It does have the guide dots on the side of the board.

I've had it about 6 months or so but have decided against the whole fretless thing after all. Requires more practice than I have time to devote right now to move beyond the rudimentary play I'm capable of on it. My unlined fretless skill is not up to snuff for my current team so back to my trusty passive P for me.

Includes a non-original but sturdy HSC. Weight is 11lbs 3oz on the postal scale. Yep, this is not a toy.

If I can answer any questions, just let me know.

Lots more photos here: https://plus.google.com/photos/111590552256838228729/albums/5845331223031562705?authkey=CM7Cvb_3pvblnwE

Keywords: unlined fretless gandl l2000 l2000e tookay twokay

Attached Files:

2. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Jan 20, 2009
    Titusville, FL
    :cool:
    PM sent.

3. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    Sold pending payment.

4. SharkUSMC

SharkUSMC

Nov 2, 2009
    Festus, Mo
    And this one is gone. Enjoy this beauty and may you master her far moreso than I ever did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.