1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: 2007 Musicman Stingray 5 HS + OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jiegel, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Jiegel

Jiegel

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    Hey TBers,

I'm selling my 2007 Musicman Stingray 5 HS (that's 1 humbucker and 1 single coil). It's in terrific condition with just a few minor scratches (pictured). I've gigged with it a bit, but not in a while, so it's mostly been stored in a clean, smoke-free studio for the past 3 years. Serial #E58329.

I'm selling it because I don't really have use for a 5-string anymore with the style I'm into these days. Mainly gigging with my '77 Ibanez Challenger and '77 Ripper. I need to make room for other gear upgrades and the Stingray needs a better home! It plays extremely well and all electronics are in perfect working condition. Included is the OHSC.

I'm in NYC and while I'd prefer local pick-up, I'm happy to ship it as well - buyer pays shipping. Happy to answer any questions you might have, let me know if you're interested!

$1250.00 obo

Jeremy

View photos here!

2. Jiegel

Jiegel

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    weekend bump

3. Jiegel

Jiegel

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    pasting in some pics here in case the link scared people off.

Attached Files:

4. Jiegel

Jiegel

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    couple more

Attached Files:

5. Jiegel

Jiegel

Nov 29, 2006
    New York, NY
    aand a couple more