1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS 2011 Warrior Dran Michael Buckeye Burl 6 String *Mint*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS 2011 Warrior Dran Michael build on 12/16/2011 according to the backside of the cavity cover. This bass was obtained from a close friend of mine here on Talkbass. If I could keep this bass, I would. But at this time I got this 6 to help expand my fretboard knowledge and I need to let this one go at this time. It is in mint condition, and I haven't seen a ding or blemish anywhere on the bass. I have to sell this bass, so at this time trades will likely be ignored, please don't take it personally. Thank you to everyone for looking. My asking price is $2775 + Shipping. I would prefer to ship this only in the US, however, I will entertain offers outside of the US if paid in full by purchaser.

Bass Specifications:
    2011 Warrior Michael Dran Buckeye Burl 6 String
    Year of Manufacture: 2011
    Body Wood: Swamp Ash
    Body Top: Buckeye Burl
    Neck Wood: 5 Piece Neck Thru | Mahogony, Maple, Purple Heart
    Fretboard: Ebony
    Pickups: Bartolini Humbucking Soapbar
    Preamp: Bartolini NTMB-918F
    Weight: 9.25lbs
    Scale Length: 34"
    Case: TKL Warrior
    Overall Condition: 9.5/10

Eye Candy:

IMG_3764.

IMG_3765.

IMG_3766.

IMG_3767.

IMG_3768.

IMG_3769.

IMG_3770.

IMG_3771.

IMG_3772.

IMG_3773.

IMG_3774.

2. Bump!

3. This bass is killer!
    Guys, don't hesitate to deal with Thomas, he's one of the nicest and honest people on TB..... I would love to get this bass back!

4. Thanks Danny and feelings are mutual! There are some great guys here and Working with them makes being a part of TB worth it :)

5. Bump.

6. Bump.

7. This one might be headed to Texas if no one snatches it up soon. Great bass here guys!

8. soldoutluck

soldoutluck

May 10, 2010
    I'v got gas! just wish i had the cash to relieve it right now:(

9. This bass is the Immodium AD and can cure GAS. Also, I would consider a trade for a 5 string NYC Sadowsky or a Jerzy Drozd Excellency.

10. Bump.

11. Also, might consider a trade for the right model Breitling watch. I know its an odd request, but if you have one with all certificates and box in mint condition please feel free to throw it my way.

12. Bump.

13. Additional partial trade interests: 2011 or newer 17" MacBook Pro in good shape with all accessories included. My 13" just isn't cutting it any more. Depending on details will take as partial trade on this one.

14. Bump.

15. Bump.

16. Potential purchase in the works from a friend in France...

17. Humpday bumpday!

18. Wow wow wow. I don't need a 6'er I don't need a 6'er I don't need a 6'er. I have to keep telling myself that. Lol this bass is just ridiculous!

19. Thanks! It really is a great bass, hoping someone will pick it up soon. This one is also less than 8 months old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.