1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

FS: Acoustic Image Contra $500 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by RyanB, Oct 21, 2011.

1. RyanB

RyanB

Oct 20, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Greetings:

Long time listener, first time caller. I am selling a first-generation Acoustic Image Contra combo amplifier that I acquired in 2006 as the second owner, replacing my own Contra that had been stolen. It comes with a great padded gig bag (think floor tom case), and seems to be in fantastic working shape. There was only a year or so (2006) when I was using it weekly for gigs, and since 2007 it's left the house all of a handful of times. I'm back in professional school, and it's time to let it go.

I'll have it professionally packed and shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for the asking price of $500 via PayPal; if folks from any other locales are interested, get in touch and I'll come up a quote.

Email ryanblum (at) gmail.com for more information. I can also shoot a few photos tomorrow if there's demand.

2. RyanB

RyanB

Oct 20, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Any interest? I'll accept offers. Also, if there's any question about safety of buying from someone with no reputation here, please email me and I'll be happy to give you a sense of who I am and how I can be trusted.

3. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Tri-state
    Would love to see a photo of this one. I'm in the process right now of deciding to go Conta or Ten2.

4. Jazzdogg

Jazzdogg Less barking, more wagging!

Jul 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm disappointed that I didn't see your FS post until today.

What are the specs on the Contra you're selling?

5. 77westy

77westy

Oct 25, 2008
    Ferrysburg MI
    I am very interested in your contra....
    Please send me some pix to
    [email protected]
    Thanks

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021