1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS! Agile AL2000, Crate G60

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TheEmptyCell, Apr 18, 2009.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned SUSPENDED

The last items I have to be rid of!

Here's an Agile AL-2000, Les Paul copy. White finish, gold hardware, which the gold is wearing off of. I have removed the tone knobs to get a brighter tone. The stickers come free with the guitar!!! The chicken-head knob is the neck pickup volume, and the other is bridge pickup volume. This is a great playing guitar. A little Goo-Gone and a pair of volume knobs, and you'd have a really classy guitar (kinda like when I bought it!)

IMGP2999.

$200 shipped

This is a Crate G-60 guitar combo. Solid state, two channel, distortion and clean with spring reverb. It's a good sounding amp, but every pot is scratchy, basically. The power cord is duct tape up directly where it connects to the amp. I think it's just the casing, no loose wires or things of that nature. No handle (took it off and lost it).

IMGP3000.

$75 shipped

2. TheEmptyCell

Bump!

3. ibjamin

ibjamin

May 10, 2009
    farnham surrey
    where do you ship to the lp copy looks epic

4. TheEmptyCell

A few weeks have gone by without much interest.