FS: BOD, CEB-3, 105Q

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jaspercbass, Jul 6, 2011.

1. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    So I finally decided to start selling off some stuff that I haven't been using. I was hoping to find a project that I could use this all in but it hasn't happened yet. So therefore these need to go.

2011-07-05_122227.jpg

[DEL]Iron Ether Oxide:[/DEL] Ordered from Taylor about a month ago. Has seen a couple of gigs but not much use besides that. Comes with the instruction sheet Taylor sends with them. Pretty much brand new with velcro already on it for you. [DEL]$160 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL] SOLD!!!

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe: Picked this up from a TB'er a little less than a year ago. Works exactly as it should. A couple little knicks in the paint and there's some residue on the bottom from some old velcro. It's mostly covered with the new velcro but there's a little around the edges. No box or manual. [DEL]$120 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL]$80 shipped/paypal'd or trade for a delay pedal (Carbon Copy, Flashback, DD-7)

[DEL]Boss CEB-3:[/DEL] This one also came from a TB'er. The switch can be a little funky occasionally. It will turn on and off, but it may take a couple of presses to do so. I just dealt with it, but it's a cheap and easy fix if you wanted to. Looks used, but besides the switch, functions exactly as it should. And of course, velcro on the bottom. No box or manual. [DEL]$35 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL][DEL]$20 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL]SOLD

[DEL]Dunlop 105Q:[/DEL] I picked this one up on the bay. In a little bit of rough shape on the outside, but works and sounds great. When it came to me, there was a grease or lubricant used on the gears inside the wah. I tried to clean most of it off, but there's still a bit left. Doesn't affect sound or movement though. No box or manual. [DEL]$75 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL][DEL]$60 shipped/paypal'd.[/DEL]SOLD

A couple of notes:

I do have individual pictures of the pedals, so if you want some better ones, just let me know.

Lastly, shipping is for ConUS only. I'll be happy to ship outside of the US as long as the buyer pays actual shipping costs. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get a quote for you.

2. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    On the Dunlop wah, are the pots on the side, or the bottom?

3. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    They are on the side.

4. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    prices are obo, feel free to make an offer.

5. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    open to a few trades now. updated first post with list.

6. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    And replied.

7. DaveLS

DaveLS

Sep 5, 2008
    Massachusetts
    PM sent.

8. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    And replied.

9. How does the BOD track. I read of some of the earlier ones having issues. Would you ship to Canada?

10. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    I haven't played any other octave pedals to compare it to, but as far as I can tell, I really haven't ever had any problems with the tracking. I can usually get down to an A for sustained notes, and usually G or F# with shorter notes. Occasionally I'll get some glitches higher up playing on the G string (usually around fret's 4-6ish), but if I play the same note on the D string, it works perfectly.

And Canada isn't a problem. Priority mail in the US is usually about $10, to Canada it would be $25 (with insurance of course). So since shipping is included in the price, I'd ship to Canada for an extra $15.

11. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    price drop bump

12. jaspercbass

jaspercbass

Sep 10, 2010
    chicago area
    bump

13. PM on BOD....