1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Boss CEB-3 and Frequency Analyzer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by squidbass, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Found some more pedals I need to part with.. The Boss chorus pedal was actually the main pedal I used on my board. I like it a lot, but I'd like to try some new things. I can totally see myself coming back to this one in the future tho. This pedal has no box. It is in really nice shape! Shipped to your door 42.50 bucks. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1361875646.398921.

Next I have a Frequency Analyzer ring mod. This pedal is immaculate and been used very little.. Comes with box and power supply. Can be yours for $65 shipped. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1361875884.842937.

Thanks for looking!

2. Bumpity Bump!!

3. Good mornin' TB bump!!

4. TTT

5. Bumps for bros.

6. Price Drop Bump!!

7. Frequency Analyzer is sold! how about a bump for the chorus pedal?! Lets make it $42 even, shipped to you!