1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Carvin Bass Cabinets/Local Pick Up Only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Vintage Guy, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    Since I put together my MarkBass rig these cabinets have been sitting for almost a year. I need to make room in my garage for my new Harley. These are for local pickup only. I would prefer you try them out. I decided to re-open the thread,as I was still getting pm's about these.

1. Carvin RL810 carpet covered cabinet. Rated at 1200 watts @ 4 ohms. Very good condition overall and loud last time I used it outdoors with a Carvin RL 1000 head. Price of $350.00-SOLD LOCALLY!

2. Carvin RL410 carpet covered cabinet. Has brand new Carvin PS-10 speakers. I believe it is rated at 600 Watts @ 8 ohms. Good condition. Priced @ 225.00

3. Carvin BR410 carpet covered cabinet. This is a brand new cabinet that has never left my house. When I received it from Carvin I replaced the speakers immediately with Brand new Carvin Neo's.
    Used it one time to test the new speakers. The neos are rated at 300 watts each,so I assume the cabinet will take 1000-1200 watts @ 8 ohms with no issues. In absolute mint condition. Priced at $300.00

4. Carvin BR115N This is also a brand new carpet covered cabinet that is new and unused other than testing purposes. rated at 600 watts @ 8 ohms. In mint condition also. A perfect mate to the BR410 above. Priced @ 250.00

Local pickup on these only. I WILL NOT SHIP! I am located one hour from Philly,Baltimore,and Central New Jersey.

Attached Files:

2. Vintage Guy

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    I also have a pile of Carvin heads that were mated to these cabinets. That way you can have a complete rig if you choose to do so. Also,I am not interested in selling the heads seperately.

3. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    Endorsing Artist: Curt Mangan Strings, Luther Lee Pickups
    What are the head deals got a student looking for a head and I am im nj

4. Vintage Guy

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    I have a pair of lightly used Carvin BX 500 heads,and a Carvin BX 600 head. I am however not interested in selling these seperately. I feel I have a better chance at selling a complete rig,than splitting things up.

5. Envincibal

Envincibal Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    That Carvin BR410 is pretty tempting... I'll be back in MD on a business trip in about 2 weeks.... hopefully that cab will already be gone or I might have to convince the wife that I 'need' it

6. Vintage Guy

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    RL410 Cabinet

Attached Files:

7. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    If you make it up to Michigan, give me a shout.

8. dmonroe

dmonroe

Jun 16, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    If only you were closer.......

9. Envincibal

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    Can you get a weight on the Carvin BR410?

10. Vintage Guy

Feb 26, 2008
    Newark,De.
    Carvin site rates the cabinet @ 68 lbs. The neo's knock 2 lbs off of the weight.

11. shackled

shackled

Jun 25, 2009
    Western NY
    Wow! Great prices.

12. Envincibal

Nov 22, 2008
    Philly, PA
    oh no... not again... must resist

13. ginch717

ginch717

Sep 16, 2012
    I'll be driving through Newark next friday and sunday, and I'm in the market for some new (used) gear....my previous head just fried yesterday.

I was looking at some Carvin's online...never played them, but I'd be interested in checking your stuff out, if we can get together?

14. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    My hometown....