1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Dr. Bass 2460

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by coolrunner989, Mar 28, 2009.

1. hey guys
    I really want the 1580 listed here, and I do NOT need three cabs, so I'm trying to get someone to buy my Dr. Bass 2460. I'd much prefer local, buyer pays shipping.
    $400 and it's yours! It comes with a cover that is in good condition, the cab itself is in perfect condition. Sounds great, it's really loud.

2. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

Neo or ceramic?

4 ohm or 8 ohm?

3. LongHairFreak

LongHairFreak Insert cool nickname? Nobody's given me one yet. Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2006
    Twin Cities - MN
    Which locale? Mpls or Atlanta?

4. sorry - 700w @ 4 ohms. I'm not sure on the neo or ceramic, but I'm pretty sure it's neo. Minneapolis.

5. IMG_3932.

6. Is the depth 15" or 17.5"?

7. standard 15", but it stacks perfectly with the 17.5" Dr. bass cabs, because the corners are just under 1.5", so the corners of the 2460 fit before my 115 that is 17.5" deep.

8. tfurlough

tfurlough

Aug 1, 2010
    Have you sold this cab or do you still have it?