1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Eden WT-800 "B"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheBassHorse, Aug 13, 2012.

1. TheBassHorse

TheBassHorse

Feb 2, 2010
    Hi there,

Up for sale is my Eden WT-800. Its the "B" model, with speakon connectors and the bi-amp capability. The date on the back reads "1-20-06". Made in USA.

Its a great head, and works perfectly. I purchased this amp a while ago, and have been gigging with it in Boston, MA/Providence, RI. This thing sounds great for the small- mid sized gigs ive been playing. I no longer need it as i picked up a blackline SVT for bigger gigs, and a LMII for the smaller stuff.

About 6 months ago, i had it serviced by J.D. Gibson at the music machine in Easton, MA after our recording engineer told me the DI was a bit noisy. It turned out one of the caps was a bit loose, and it was a cheap repair. I had him go through the amp entirely. Problem solved! Its given me absolutely no issues whatsoever aside from that, and has no other problems at all.

It's got some rack rash, and some scratches on the back, top, and face, and a small dent on the underside, as the pictures should indicate. Nothing major, but definitely not a pristine specimen. However, If you're looking for a dependable, great sounding amp you'll find it here. Includes rack ears.

I'm also including a 2U hardshell Gator rack case along with it, which i'll ship the amp in. The case is in great shape, but one of the latches is a little loose and the front cover tends to fall off easily. If you can find a way for the latch to be tightened/replaced, its a pretty nice deal!

Looking for $750 shipped. Would be open to meeting up for a local in person sale if any of you are Boston-area.

Thanks!

Pics can be downloaded at the link below
    http://www.mediafire.com/?s21gd7rt7c7t56q

2. TheBassHorse

TheBassHorse

Feb 2, 2010
    Price drop, $650 shipped