1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Fender Modern Player Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moe.moe, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moe.moe

moe.moe The song doesn't begin until the bass comes in! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Hey everyone,

I just got hipped to an Insane Ibanez SR series bass and I am in love (for now at least).. :)
    So up for sale is my mint condition Fender Modern Player Jazz.... its the sunburst tri color finish with the rosewood neck. Dual coil humbuckers that really really crank! The bass is extremely quiet.

I've had her for a few months now, but letting her go to fund another Ibanez I am looking at..
    (Actually gassing over to be exact)

There are absolutely no issues whatsoever with the bass... plays and sounds great... never ever gigged, because i am not a gigging musician... strictly played for worship services at my church then stored here in my smoke free home.... :)

Asking $375.00 shipped in a gig bag... ConUs Pay Pal please....

Thanks everyone!

Blessings!

moe:)

2. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Wutt? No Fender love ya'll. ? :)

3. Plenty of love. More like, no money.

4. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    HMMMMMM!!!!:meh:

5. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Banned

Jan 20, 2011
    Oh daaaayum. I dig these.

6. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    LMBO!!!!!!

7. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

BroMoe bumperoni

8. Oh man...all of my want but no money :bawl:

Well, technically 50% of my want (the other 50% is for a sibling blacktop jazz). Still, crying on the inside that one is up for grabs but I lack the funds

9. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Pretty interested in this new model that I haven't heard of. If it had active electronics I'd take it right now, no questions.
    The photo you posted looks like one from a stock advertisement. Do you have one of the real deal, and what kind of gigbag is included ?
    Thanks !

10. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Hey everyone... it IS a stock photo as the recent brother pointed out. simply because i was too lazy yesterday to take the bass out of the case and snap some photos... my bad certainly.... :(
    I will post actual photos tonight as soon as i get home. I'm doing this from my cell at work so i haven't any access to the instrument. Of course it is not an active bass, but the pups that Fender has on these are pretty impressive.
    As far as the gig bag, it's an almost brand new Musicians Friend soft gig bag. Like i mentioned earlier, I am not a gigging musician, so all my gear is in mint condition....:)

Thanks again everyone!

Blessings!

11. THORRR

THORRR Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Parker, Colorado
    I bet this bass really RAWKS !! :hyper:
    Great Price for a bass of this caliber -

Bumparoo for Moses -

GLWTS Moe !

:cool:

12. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    I totally appreciate the love brother THORR!!!!
    "da god of thunda"!

Much love brother!

:D

13. Substandard

Substandard

Oct 15, 2009
    Seattle
    PM. Come to me bass. Come to your home. :D

14. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    And she's on HOLD for brother Sub!

Thanks! :)

15. Substandard

Substandard

Oct 15, 2009
    Seattle
    Mine! Payment sent.

16. moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    And she's SOLD to brother Joel!!!!!

Heading out to the west coast first thing in the morning!

Thanks brother!!!!

Blessings!

moe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.