1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT : 2008 Lakland Decade Skyline - Only $700!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Wayfarer, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Apr 24, 2010
    Little Rock
    Up for sale is my Lakland Skyline Decade that was made in 2008. Everything about this bass is great... the look, the feel, and the sound. Unfortunately, college has a price... so I'm going to have to let it go. This bass is passive, but the Chi-Sonic pickups are extremely hot (much hotter than Fender, G&L). Many people believe that this is the bass that combines the jazz and the precision bass in one. There are also few cracks in the finish (see pictures). NOTE : I said finish... not wood. Honestly, the pictures make it look a lot worse than what it is. I took it to a professional luthier in Little Rock and he repaired and took care of everything. He said that what damage is done will stay, but it will not split/get worse. There is a minor sign of wear on the headstock and around the input. All electronics (including the input) are in perfect working condition. Bass does not come with a case.
    $700 shipped!
    Entertain me with trades, but keep in mind I would like to still get some money out of the deal.

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

Minor wear on headstock.
    IMG_2040.jpg

Professionally repaired.
    IMG_2039.jpg

Crack in finish, not wood.
    IMG_2036.jpg

Professionally repaired. (very small)
    IMG_2034.jpg

Serial.
    IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

2. ghostjs

ghostjs

Aug 14, 2008
    ghostjs
    Unofficially Endorsing: D'Addario, Lakland
    AHHH!!!! do want!! (x.x)

3. Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Apr 24, 2010
    Little Rock
    Amazing deal on an amazing bass. Use the flaws to your advantage by getting it for cheap! :D

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    A second decade sounds good. Now to convince my wallet.

5. Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Apr 24, 2010
    Little Rock
    DO IT!

6. Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Apr 24, 2010
    Little Rock
    SOLD!!!!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021