1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT feeler: Highway One Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Thinker, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I acquired this bass in a trade recently, but still prefer my Hamer Cruise Basses. So it's on the block.

It's a more recent Highway One, with the stock BadAss bridge. The color is a deep transparent red, the pickguard is a Fender replacement 3-ply white/black/white.

Bass is in great shape--two small dings through the paint, but that's part if the appeal of the Highway basses--the nitro finish relics nicely. EDIT: a prev. owner had installed a thumbrest, so there are two additional screw holes under the pickguard.

For sale asking price is $595. EDIT: NEW CASH PRICE $545!!!! Plus shipping. (Continental US only)

I'll consider trades for 4-strings, fretted or lined fretless, with cash either way as appropriate. I'm particularly interested in a Stingray or Ray 34, or possibly a Peavey Cirrus. But I am pretty open to other things, so if you're interested in a sweet Jazz bass tell me whatcha got!

(edit: Sorry about the bad headstock pic! I'll try to post more pics later).

Attached Files:

2. fourfinger

fourfinger Gold Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    PM trade offer sent...

3. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Still available bump!

4. j4gitr

j4gitr

Feb 23, 2008
    PM Sent

5. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Bunch of PMs replied!

6. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Bump - Dropped price by $50!!!

7. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Deal fell through--still available!

8. samdan61

samdan61

Jan 14, 2010
    Belleville IL
    PM Sent.

9. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    replied!

10. screaminglucy

screaminglucy

Jul 20, 2009
    TX, USA
    weight?

11. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Sorry for the delay. I don't own a scale, but this feels average for a Jazz bass. Not light, but not too heavy. Sorry I can't be more specific, but it's not outside what I'd call normal weight-wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.