1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Hao Rust Ride & EHX Big Muff Pi

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Lynwood James, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale or for trade a Hao Rust Ride and EHX Big Muff Pi. As you can see the Muff is the reissue Russian Muff. Both pedals are original. The Muff is in great shape, just not using it anymore due to my Robot Factory White Russian. The Rust Ride has quite a few dings on it from repeated use at shows.

The Rust Ride is kind of a love/hate pedal and a lot of people around here seem to be on the 'hate' side, but for a one knob pedal this thing has a lot of versatility if you have an active bass. Plus has the switch on the side to switch between a bright (screaming lead tone) or the more appropriate 'normal' and 'warm' overdrives. The real kicker is it has both wet and dry outs, so you can bi-amp this thing, which I've done with a 115 amp and 410 amp and the results are pretty nice.

I'll give the Muff up for $40 shipped CONUS OBO. Rust Ride for $70 shipped CONUS OBO. Obviously the other pedals in the picture are not for sale. Would really love to trade though...would consider swapping the Muff outright for a boss or ibanez chorus. Rust Ride I would love to swap for a Bogdan Polish Love. I would also trade either plus $$ on my end for an overdrive, like an HBE Hematoma, Fulltone Bassdrive, or similar. PM me with offers!

[​IMG]

2. jbrew73

jbrew73

Dec 24, 2006
    pm sent

3. pm replied

4. bump

5. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

May 22, 2008
    micro pog for the rust ride plus 50?

6. Rust Ride on hold for jbrew73, if that falls through maybe we can work something out. I've never tried a POG.

Muff still available.

7. Rust Ride traded.

Muff still here for a few more days, price drop to $35 shipped, final offer before it heads to the 'Bay.

8. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    PM sent

9. Muff sold. Both pedals gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.