1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS FT Warwick Corvette Standard Active

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by silen7ce, Jan 14, 2012.

1. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    I am selling a gently used Warwick Corvette Standard. It is made in germany and has the active/passive MEC electronics. Beautiful natural bubinga body. I should still have the original gig bag that came with it and the "warwick care pack/goodies" If I remember however the gig bag has a zipper that acts strange. The bass itself is in excellent condition with only minor wear.

For trades I would be interested in some kind of P Bass. Will add cash or other bass related items to even trade.

Cash price: 550$ +s/h EDIT: Just bought a new AM. Std. P Bass so I just want to get rid of this. Will probably take a lower offer.

Price Drop 500 + S/H

DSCN4978.

DSCN4983.

DSCN4981.

2. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    To the Top!

3. onlydead

onlydead

Nov 2, 2010
    St.Petersburgh
    35'' or 34''?

4. Evil Undead

Evil Undead

Oct 31, 2009
    What's the weight on this one?

5. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    Sorry for late responses, have been out of town, not sure weight I don't have a scale at the moment but its not the lightest bass I've ever owned. Bubinga is on the heavy side. Also the scale is 34". I just bought a new Am. Std. P Bass so this needs to go! I'll probably take a lower offer I just want it gone.

6. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    A few questions - What's the serial #? Is everything original? Does everything function properly? Any fret buzzes, rattles? Describe the action. Thanks.

7. JazzBass50

JazzBass50

Jan 27, 2012
    WARWICKs are great basses, but a bit heavy for my taste. After an hour of whammin' I'd be feeling the WARWICK strap cutting into my shoulder...but that's just me.

8. fuzzychaos

fuzzychaos

Mar 17, 2008
    Ohio
    PM'd

9. HypersoulRocks

HypersoulRocks Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Houston,TX
    pm'ed

10. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    Not really looking for any trades at this point, just bought a new Fender P. Price Drop to 500 +s/h from boston. Serial number is K-138388-07. All parts are original. No fret buzz to my knowledge. Action is currently set on the medium side. I play with a pick and lower actions result in more buzz. Bass has a very comfortable neck to play on!

11. musicbaker

musicbaker

Jul 22, 2011
    wow, im going to new york in the 22 feb.....interesting

12. onlydead

onlydead

Nov 2, 2010
    St.Petersburgh
    pm'ed!

13. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this bass please send me an invoice for quick payment to my PayPal account
    Thanks,
    Stan
    PM sent

14. redd1971

redd1971

Feb 9, 2012
    Hi, very interested. PM'd you.

15. winndaddy

winndaddy

Feb 9, 2011
    Bad back, weight?

16. redd1971

redd1971

Feb 9, 2012
    Hey, if the bass is still for sale I will take it at asking price. Just let me know as I have the cash ready to go. Cheers.

17. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    To the Top!

18. rupture

rupture

Jan 27, 2012
    pm'ed