1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT YAMAHA TRB5P Great Bass!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CCTEXAS, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone,

I have, to sell or trade, my Yamaha TRB5P. I am the original owner and it sort of hurts to sell/trade this since this was my first "real bass". I bought this around 92-93 after I had been working very steady and needed a good bass. The bass is very solid, always has been, I have used it for so many projects and recordings and it has always been a champ. I changed the control knobs a long time ago and had one of the piezo wires redone when it came loose, that is about the only work that has ever been done on the bass. I have maintained it as best I could for all the years I have had it.

The bass is about 20 years old so it does have the knicks and dings one would expect from a working bass. About 10 years ago, my younger brother went out on tour and was using this bass and wound up spilling some super glue on the bass (see pictures). I tried to get it out best I could and it is not really visible on stage, only in certain light, but it in no way detracts from the bass' tone and playability.

I have included pictures for all to see and please feel free to ask any questions.

Selling Price: [DEL]$1000[/DEL] $900 shipped

http://photobucket.com/yamahatrb5

Here is what I am looking for:

I am really interested in American 4 string fenders, vintage looking, with maple fingerboards, but not limited to that. I am really looking for the Fender vibe so I will also consider Modulus, Lakland and other Jazz type basses.

I am not limiting the trades to 4 strings or even Fender type basses, i just prefer them. If you have something interesting please send it my way.

Bump to all
    Price drop bump $900 shipped!!

Open to all bass trades! 4,5,6,7 string basses all welcome,or MIM JAZZ BASS and recording interface (Mac compatible) or upright bass mics...etc...etc...

Thanks for looking,

Manny

2. Bump!

3. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    Bump for some Corpitos love and one bass ass bassist!!! GLWS bro

Chep

4. Hello Chep,

Thanks for the kind words. Im glad all that practice makes someone happy! Haaaa

Thanks,

Manny

5. That's a great colour for that bass, gorgeous!!

6. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    Don't you have this in a 6 string?

7. Hey chep,

How did you know that?? I did have one of each, but when I moved to NYC I didn't see the need for it. Do I know you?

Thanks,

Manny

8. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    Ehhh you probly don't remember me. I'm originally from Alice. I live in Houston now. I played with a bunch of local bands. Bass and bajo sexto. Albert Flores, Inzendio, Juan Moreno, Gananzia, Los impalas , Ruben vela

9. Bass bump!! Let the offers fly!

10. Price drop bump $900 shipped!!

Open to all bass trades! 4,5,6,7 string basses all welcome,or MIM JAZZ BASS and recording interface (Mac compatible) or upright bass mics...etc...etc...

Thanks,

Manny

11. Bump.... Anyone???

12. GreyD

GreyD

Apr 18, 2011
    hmm interesting...

13. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this bass please send an invoice to my PayPal account for a quick payment
    Thanks,
    Stan

14. On hold pending payment!

15. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Payed !
    Thanks
    Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.