1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Kawai FIIB, Very Nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GaryLC, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    Folks,

This is a really nice old Kawai FIIB, in great shape. I'm not sure of the year, here's some history of them:

Getting Started

The bass is in really good shape, a few bumps & dings here, some scratches below the rear control panel. A small finish crack between the lower pickup tone toggle and the input jack, but not into the wood. Frets are good, truss works well. The bridge is rough in finish, as are many of these basses, but it functions properly and adjusts easily. The neck is fast, the action is low.
    The electronics are perfect, the bass sounds incredible, very piano like tones to growly & biting. I've just put a set of light gauge rounds on it, can't remember if they are Dunlops or DR's.
    Will ship in either a brand new Roadrunner or Musicians Friend gigbag.

$575 Shipped!

CameraZOOM-20110712181839-1.
    CameraZOOM-20110712181705-1.
    CameraZOOM-20110712181902.
    CameraZOOM-20110712181955.
    CameraZOOM-20110712181942.

2. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    I used to have one of these. For those not in the know, this is basically an Alembic bass without the Alembic price. You want to play "School Days?" This is your bass.

3. someparts

someparts

Nov 22, 2010
    Ohio
    Bump for coolness.

4. johngonz

johngonz

Dec 11, 2011
    I would love to get this from you. I live in Hawaii (96791) is that OK shipping wise? Lemme know because I have been looking for a while! Thanks!

5. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    Sold!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.