1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS:MarkBass LM2 w. MB gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by frankegcbass, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my MarkBass Little Mark 2. It's been my favorite head for a while now, but it's time to move on. My band plays mainly warehouse shows in Philly and the surrounding. I've never had to go past noon on the gain or volume and this thing fills the room with great bass tones. It's lived in the gig bag the entire time Iv'e owned it, so there is not a scratch on it. Just unzip the gigbag, and play. It also sounds great as a poweramp using the effects return with VT or a B7k. 500watts@ 4ohms here are some more specs http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=69
    $325 shipped ConUS

2. Pic

Attached Files:

3. Any trade interests?

4. imrie3

imrie3 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Valdosta Ga
    Please check your messages.

5. wow this looks like a good deal - esp. since it comes with the gig bag and looks in better condition than others I've seen for sale on here very recently!! Wish I had the cash for it!!!

6. Bump

7. Soundhound

Soundhound

Mar 10, 2013
    Dover, DE
    PM'd

8. Hillsidebass

Hillsidebass Gold Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2005
    San Angelo, Texas
  9. Sold

Thread Status: