1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: MARKBASS MICROMARK AMPLIFIER NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by retrosynth, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    I got this adorable little amp as a gift, and I have never used it. It is in 100% like new condition and includes the power cord. It sounds amazing! Here's the scoop:

The Markbass Micromark bass combo is an amplifier that is less than 9" in any direction. Despite only a 6" speaker, the Micromark is a practice amp with deceptively loud volume and the kind of sound quality you'd expect from a B&C speaker with Markbass electronics. Pumping out 50W of power, the Micromark amp boasts a mini-plug for attaching your CD or MP3 players, to help you master your favorite licks.

The Markbass Micromark amp has a Variable Pre-shape filter for boosting lows around 35Hz and highs around 10kHz, and cutting mids at 380Hzwhich is perfect for rockers and slap bassists alike. There's a volume control knob, headphone jack, XlR output for recording and live situations, a ground lift to eliminate hum, and a 1/4" jack tweeter out for the optional Markbass satellite tweeter.6" B&C speaker
    Mini-plug aux in (for CD or MP3 player)
    Mini-plug headphone jack
    Volume level control
    Variable Pre-shape filter
    XLR line out
    Ground lift

Yours for $360 shipped in CONUS. PM your email and I will send a Paypal invoice. Check out my stellar TB feedback!

2. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
  3. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    so cute!!!!

4. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

Feb 23, 2013