1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mesa Big Block 750 and Ampeg BA112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by E-Mac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    First up is a Mesa Boogie Big Block 750. For specs, go here:
    http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Amps/bigblock/bigblock.htm

This head has been with me for a year, bought used. It's in fantastic condition. Looks like new, plays like new. A few good points of interest. One is that this has an active/passive switch. I've seen/played quite a few of these heads and this is the only one I've seen with the switch. Also, if you pull the volume it engages the mute, and if you pull the overdrive it engages the overdrive. Again, I've played other BB750s and this was the only one I've played with this feature.

Comes with the Footswitch. I couldn't find any scratches on the head and everything is in perfect working order.

SOLD!

Next, we have an Ampeg BA 112. I bought it new back in March I think. It has barely been used. I used it to practice fr two months and it's seen one weekend of musicials. It's in great shape and works perfectly. The only issue is that the volume knob is missing.

PM me with any questions.

$200 + shipping

2. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    more pics

3. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    yup

4. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest