1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa M-Pulse 360

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Barbatus, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbatus

Barbatus

Dec 15, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    FS: Mesa M-Pulse 360 bass amp with footswitch. Purchased here a few years ago from a fellow TBer and basically used as bedroom amp since then. Never used for gigs or rehearsals by me.

Amp is in very good condition. It has lived in a rack for as long as I have owned it. A few scratches around the mounting holes on the front plate (as you would expect from a rack unit). Other than that, rack rash is very minimal.

As many who have experience with this amp will tell you, its sounds very warm and ‘tubey” for a hybrid amp. You can get some nice overdriven sounds by pushing the gain knob past noon and the semi parametric EQ provides tons of tonal variety. Too many features to list here, but here is a link to the Mesa product page for the 360.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of _Production/M-Pulse360/M-Pulse-360.html

PM me if you want to see more pics.

$450 shipped and insured in CONUS. Paypal preferred.

$400 for a local, So. Cal. cash deal. I might be willing to drive up to one hour to make a local deal happen.

Not interested in trades at this time.

Attached Files:

2. svtb15

svtb15 Banned

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    Great amp!// Bump

3. do you ship to Argentina?

4. Barbatus

Barbatus

Dec 15, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Only shipping to CONUS, Sorry.

5. svtb15

svtb15 Banned

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    Bump up for a great amp

6. Barbatus

Barbatus

Dec 15, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    bump

7. Bad Blood

Bad Blood

Apr 13, 2013
    Russia
    Hi! What's the weight of this and didn't you change your mind about int'l shipping?)

8. BassFace55

BassFace55

Sep 22, 2005
    Boston
    I sent you a PM

9. Barbatus

Barbatus

Dec 15, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    This one is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.