1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY HATE TO SELL MY BABIES

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sadasar, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.
    endorsing artist hard luck king guitars and knuckle head strings
    Ok on the chopping block today

Pics to come.

Dha bass driver eq. This is my favorite pedal tube preamp ever. But calling it just a pre amp is crazy. It had more switches an knobs on it that the space shuttle. You can turn the tube on and off and it even has a color switch with makes it into a good sounding fuzz. Line in and out and headphone jack so it also works as a headphone amp and you can plug a music device into to play along to music. 150 Obo shipped.sold

MSLP CUSTOM DELAY REVERB MONSTER. 175 Obo same one that another user had built as well. Both effects work independently. Has a tap tempo foots witch. And a modulation toggle with adjustment. The delay is amazing can go from slapjack to

craziness easily. The reverb is subtle all the way to cavernous. I used to sit for hours and make space noises with this thing.

Attached Files:

2. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.
    Weekend bumpage

3. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.