1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Only - Ibanez, Warwick, Alembic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nananias, Sep 28, 2013.

1. nananias

nananias

Sep 28, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    All prices include shipping in the 48 states only. No trades, thanks. See this website for all photos:
    http://bassesfs.shutterfly.com/

First up is a 6 string Ibanez, SR706, Serial #I090123327. Has Bartolinis in it. Nothing wrong with it. 6 string just not my thing. Missing B string. 2 scratches on the back. No case offered.

Asking $600.

Next up is a Warwick 5 string BO Thumb. Serial # B-072538-00.
    I'd have this for eyars. Just too heavy and I dig my Tobias Killer B. The waxing/whatever you put on Warwick basses has not been done for many years. A couple of knicks on the "thumb" but I don't see any major issues. No case offered.

Asking $1100.

Last is an Alembic Epic. Serial # 98W11705. I like the weight. The tone after rolling off the neck pickup just didn't appeal to me, plus I dig my Spector LX4 more. I bought this second hand and there are a lot of dings, more on the back than the front. No case offered.

Asking $1,200

Contact me w/ any questions. Thanks.