1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Peavey Alphabass (Alpha Bass) - $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by halfhere, Jan 16, 2012.

1. halfhere

halfhere

Apr 13, 2010
    Birmingham, Al.
    Hello, all. Once again, I'm in need of money, and this time it's my beloved Peavey Alphabass that's on the chopping block. These are getting harder and harder to find (as I'm sure most of you know), so I really hate to see it go. It's in good shape, still has the $600 dollar sticker from when I bought it new many many many many years ago.

It's been kept in a smoke-free home, and the only damage is that the slider for the 2.6K is missing on the EQ. Easily replaceable, but I liked the setting it was broken off of, so I never bothered with it.

So, brass tacks. I'm looking to get $300 for it, with $20 to help cover the (enormous) shipping cost. I'm in Birmingham, Al, and if local pick up is an option, I'll meet you somewhere, waive the $20, and buy you a beer as a thank-you.

Reasonable offers entertained, pictures to come as soon as I get off of work today.

2. Pictures please...

3. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    pics?

4. halfhere

halfhere

Apr 13, 2010
    Birmingham, Al.
    I know this thread died for awhile because I wasn't able to post pictures, but when I get off work late tonight I'll post them, so all y'all will get a nice, fresh thread in the morning. :)