1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Peavey Millennium BXP 5 AC Active 5-String - Chicago area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DLKasim, Jan 12, 2012.

1. DLKasim

DLKasim

Oct 13, 2009
    *Price Drop*
    For sale is a like-new Peavey Millennium BXP 5-string bass. This is the active version, with soapbars, not the passive with j pickups. Had a setup and fresh strings last year, and has been sitting in the case since then. I'm selling it due to a bad case of GAS that resulted in too many basses (which is why it's been sitting in a case). Everything works well on it.

Price is [DEL]$249[/DEL] $200, local pickup and cash highly preferred. If you are out of the area, then I will consider $50 shipping within CONUS, with payment by Paypal. Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. NewBirthBass

NewBirthBass

Oct 19, 2005
    Nice. I'm expecting a lil' extra cash in a couple of weeks. If I still see it on here then I'll hit you up.

3. DLKasim

DLKasim

Oct 13, 2009
    Don't be shy, folks. The worst that can happen is that I say no....

4. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    What type of case, if any, is included?

5. DLKasim

DLKasim

Oct 13, 2009
    Sorry, no case. For shipping, I will pack securely in a case-sized box, inside another larger box.

6. DLKasim

DLKasim

Oct 13, 2009
    bump

7. IndustrialArts

IndustrialArts

Jan 1, 2012
    Is this unit MIA?

8. hi I know this is a long shot, because this is like a 2 year old post, but do you still have the bass for sale?