1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Peavy Fury 5 cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 1960LesPaul, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Peavey Fury 5. 34" scale. This bass was offered in 3 finishes. Green, blue and tobaccoburst which I believe was the rarer color. When I received the bass the preamp was shot so gungho me installed 2 EMG 45DC's with the EMG BQS 3 band preamp with sweepable mids. Cost was 350.00 bucks. I was going to pull the EMG system sell them and install the original pups. I have a brand new replacement preamp from Peavey. So to sweeten the deal I will include the old pups and new pre along with the original knobs. It does have a few scratches in the clear when I was routing for the slightly larger pups and it should buff out. They don't show in the pics. Beat up Cirrus case. Weighs about 9 to 9.5 lbs. Price is lowered to 300.00 shipped. Paypal or USPO Money Order. I am building a PA so if you have any PA gear I would be interested in a trade. Especially power amps.

2. Decided to sell again so bumping the original thread with new info.

3. I will let this go for 250.00 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Bump

5. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

Any interest in trades? I have a large stable of quality Peavey USA basses.

6. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    We need to talk, pm going your way.

7. BillyRay I sent you a PM