1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Pedaltrain PT Junior

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dr Stankface, Oct 14, 2013.

1. As I've decided I'm not much a pedal guy, here goes my board up for grabs. Pedaltrain PT JR with ATA case. Does have velcro applied to slats and has holes drilled that mounted a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+. Will include power supply mounting kit and all leftover velcro. Looking to get $125 shipped for it. Can post pictures later on this evening!

Andrew

2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    This is a great deal. The JR is my perfect size, but alas I have no room for the ATA case. I wish I did. The soft case would be perfect, plus I don't have a good enough drill, so this is nice to have it all drilled...

3. mrosales03

mrosales03

Oct 2, 2013
    Any pictures? I haven't quite built a big collection of pedals yet but my goal is to have a good amount to fit on a ptjr

4. This actually just sold.

5. mrosales03

mrosales03

Oct 2, 2013
    Aww bummer, thanks for the heads up