1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Sunburst Fender Jaguar Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rockprocess, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    Up for sale is a clean Fender Jaguar bass in sunburst, made in Japan. This is from the original run and has the tortoise shell pickguard. Overall, it's in near mint condition. It plays extremely well with low action and sounds awesome!!! It sounds great and does not have any of the hum issues some of these were reported to have. Overall its a fantastic bass!

$675 including shipping

th_a5b03d8f.
    th_ca476e68.

Click here for more photos: Fender Jaguar bass pictures by rockprocess - Photobucket

2. ddaniel_413

ddaniel_413 Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Do you have any pictures? How much does it weigh? Thanks

3. jr14st

jr14st

Jan 6, 2012
    What year/country of origin? I'm looking for a Jaguar right now and this could be it.

4. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    Not sure when it was made but it's made in Japan.
    Bump for new price!!

$675 shipped

5. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    Bump

6. Free bump for a fellow Jag owner. I absolutely love my Jaguar. I have the same bass and it has quickly become my #1. Highly recommend this guitar.

7. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Where are you shipping from?

8. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    Still up for grabs!

Also - the stock preamp (terrible!) has been upgraded to a clone of a vintage Pre-Ernie Ball Musicman preamp that sounds killer!!! Controls are in the stock format of treble and bass.

This is a killer bass, I just have too many and need to thin the herd.

9. ErikClemente

ErikClemente

Jun 23, 2012
    Hey man I'm really interested in your bass, I'm new here, Can you send it to Mexico? What would you last price be?