1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: SWR Goliath Senior 6x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CadenceIL, Mar 17, 2009.

1. I am selling my SWR Goliath Senior 6x10!

This cab has never let me down, pushes out great tone and rumbles any venue I've played it with.

Cosmetically it is somewhat beat up, the rug is a little worn along with the edges (from moving between my car/van into shows etc.)

Otherwise this thing is still in great shape. No problems with the speakers, horn, inputs, or the grill.

I'm selling this so I can put together two 4x10's for tour.

swr.
    swr2.

Looking to sell this locally. (Chicago land-area, or bordering states)

Asking $500 cash (might be able to cut you a deal). Will ship if your are willing to pay for it.

PM me with any questions!

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Might want to delete one of the two identical threads....

3. I did.^

Bump!

4. Another bump.

5. Monday Morning Bump

6. any ideas on a shipping estimate to the 32065? I will pay it if it is reasonable.

7. what brand 4x10's are you looking at

8. nevermind just read your profile. was considering a trade or something for my swr's. I'm working on getting a 6x10 and a 4x12:bassist::eek:

9. I'll get back to you with your shipping estimate!