1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/T: Aguilar TLC Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Eublet, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    I'm selling my nearly mint Aguilar TLC. I have tried lots of pedal compressors over the years, and this one is my favorite thus far for bass guitar, even over the Demeter Compulator and EBS Multicomp. It even slightly edges out the highly esteemed Maxon CP9 Pro+. The only reason I'm selling it is because I want to try one of the MXR compressors now.

It's in nearly mint condition. It has a couple of light scratches on the side as most all pedals do. It's about a year old. It works perfectly and is built like a tank.

Price: $150 shipped in the ConUS
    Trade: MXR Bass Compressor ONLY please. Thanks!

2. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I've been trying to find one for a few weeks now... and of course right after I buy another compressor... one finally goes up for sale.

Of course.

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Agh... I still might get this to compare....

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Yeah, that's usually how it goes for me, too.

5. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    morning bump

6. karlneurauter

karlneurauter

Jan 10, 2012
    Chicago
    I would like the pedal - I'm new to this forum, however... how does this work? do I send you a check? PayPal?

7. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Either is fine. Click my username above this post, and there will be an option to send me a private message where we can discuss payment details.

Thanks!

8. Mine! War Eagle! ;)

9. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    May the spirit of Bear Bryant be upon this pedal! :D

Sold!