1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Upgraded 2003 MIM Fender P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DrNoisewater, Jan 3, 2012.

1. DrNoisewater

DrNoisewater

Dec 29, 2010
    Hey All,

I am selling a 2003 MIM P Bass that I had acquired back in August, really like the bass, hot tone with very nice color and stylish p/u and bridge covers. It has very minor bruises from a scuffle it had with another guitar (read link below for details and pics).

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-upgraded-2003-fender-standard-p-795574/

I really enjoy playing her, but I am on the hunt for a new instrument and the wife wont let another bass in our house without seeing one go. :rollno: Unfortunatley this is the one that is newest to my collection and I really hate to see it go. fenderhutz (originally asking 375 shipped) gave me a killer deal with the case included for $300 dollars shipped.

I believe this is an insane price for a well kept fender MIM with a great color and upgrades that make it stand out from the rest. I am willing to pass that same great deal on to someone else that will give this bass a good home, so, 300 shipped and she's yours!

2. DrNoisewater

DrNoisewater

Dec 29, 2010
    I know someone out there needs a cheap beautiful p bass for their arsenal!

3. jeep floyd

jeep floyd

Dec 22, 2010
    Rio RIco, AZ
    PM sent

4. DrNoisewater

DrNoisewater

Dec 29, 2010
    Pm's replied!

5. DrNoisewater

DrNoisewater

Dec 29, 2010