1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Warwick Corvette Std. 5 String. German Made

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by c0nsilience, Oct 20, 2013.

1. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    co-founder, SynapticGroove
    Ok everyone, I picked up a new bass this weekend (for research of course! ) and will be getting rid of my 2000 Warwick Corvette Standard 5 String. It was made in Germany out of Bubinga, Ovankol and Wenge and has a beautiful growl. The bass is active/passive. If you know Warwick, this is the definition of growling tone. Lots of low end with a tight B-string. The bass originally belonged to a little band called Hinder. It's in great shape with the usual belt wear on the back for a 13 year old instrument. Comes with HSC. I'm looking for $1,000.

Here are pictures: http://synapticgroove.com/warwick/

I thought I'd try here before it's off to the 'bay.

Thanks!

Benjamin

2. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
  3. Kinglowdown2457

Kinglowdown2457 The Place of Bass Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    Hey do you still have the bass, if so I'm interested #216-659-7030 Joe.

4. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Hey Joe,

Email sent man. Thanks!

Benjamin

5. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    More information bump.

The overall condition of the bass is 8.5 out of 10, due to some belt buckle rash on the back. The truss rod is mint, the neck is perfectly straight, the frets have very little wear and no corrosion and the electronics/pre-amp are better than factory spec. I've waxed the bass once a week per Warwick's instructions and it stays in it's case in a climate-controlled studio when it is not being played. If I didn't pick up an Alembic, there is no way I'd get rid of this bass! It looks and plays beautifully and the strings are less then a month old and probably have 2-3 hours on them.

Thanks!

6. c0nsilience

c0nsilience

Aug 13, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Sold

7. Tharos

Tharos

Sep 16, 2013
    ****, I was late. This baby was priced to sell! Congratulations to the buyer.