1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS - Yamaha TRB-6 MIJ with Audere Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rybass309, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rybass309

rybass309

Feb 11, 2011
    CT
    Here is my Yamaha TRB-6 that is going on the chopping block. After picking up an Elrick 6, this is not getting any play... though I think I am going to miss the tone of the Audere pre big time. Here is the original thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-ft-yamaha-trb6-764533/

I did find that the wrong bass pot was used and was loose because the threads did not go all the way through the body. I decided to throw an Audere pre in there and would not change it back. That thing is mean. I still have the original pre-amp which I will included if someone feels like messing with it but I don't think you will once you hear it with the audere. I also put in a new input jack because the old one died.

Here is a video of the bass so you can hear it with the audere... with a not so snazy bass solo toward the end :)
    Riverside Riot - Repo Man - Live at the Gelston House - YouTube

$800 plus shipping CONUS (I paid $700 so it is worth it with the added cost of the Audere.)

19mm
    34' scale
    Audere 3zb Volume, Blend, 4 band eq Audere Audio 3ZB

Not really looking for trades but throw something my way... prefer 4 stringers but worst I could say is no thanks.

Here are some pics... yes it has some bumps but the neck is perfectly straight and it plays awesome.
    full album: Yamaha TRB-6 pictures by rybass309 - Photobucket
    IMAG0257.

2. Rich L

Rich L

May 17, 2006
    Ft Myers, FL
    This won't last very long!

3. rybass309

rybass309

Feb 11, 2011
    CT
    on hold... deal pending.