1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT: AEB6 Alvarez 6-String. Beauty!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MooseLumps, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    You probably recognize this as a repost. I'm just looking for trades right now.

TRADED!!! NOT AVAILABLE

I've owned this bass for 10 years and it's served me well the entire time. It's got a great balanced Jazz tone and killer looks. If you are looking for a first 6 string, this is the place to go. Comes with a Musician's Friend gig bag as well.
    It's a real workhorse bass and I've loved it, but it just doesn't get any love these days. It's got it's share of nicks, the biggest of which is pictured. It's a gouge behind the bridge where a guitar "Tech" ran a string though the bridge and it rubbed against the body. I colored it in with sharpie and it's never bothered me, but it's there.

I'm shipping double boxed through UPS. I'm looking for trades and most interested in Channel strips (Presonus Studio Channel) and power amps. Mixers and PA gear would be great to. Partial credit toward a Rockbass Double Buck would be awesome as well.
    I'll look at anything, really. Fire away with what you've got.

specifics:
    VVT controls, Passive electronics
    High mass bridge
    Light tuners
    22 frets
    between 9 and 10 pounds.
    Neck Radius is pretty flat. The nut is 2 1/8". 3 1/4" at the 22nd. 15.5 mm at the bridge.
    34" scale

Pictures:

2. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Bump

3. MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Gone Johnson. Traded for a Traben.