1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT:First Act Limited Edition Custom Delgada Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkrising, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    SOLD!!!!!

OK so I took the original thread down after the decision re-paint the body. After a long talk with my local luthier/painter he suggested I left it original as someone would love this color and bass maybe more than if it were repainted. This is a First Act Custom Limited Edition Delgada Bass. These are $1800 in the stock 3 colors. This one is a custom Creamsicle Orange which was an additional $300. I love the sound and especially the feel of both the neck and the way the body sits(no neck dive). The main thing I don't like about this bass is I am not to fond of the color(I honestly prefer dark colors). It doesn't look bad but I play in an extreme metal band and this kinda doesn't fit the"brutal" color scheme(LOL). Here is a link to First Act for specs and also to see Al Berry's bass which is almost identical to this one. Overall it is in great shape with a some scratches,dings/nicks(no paint missing) and 2 tiny clearcoat cracks(not through the finish)by the neck. This also come's in a First Act Flight Case.

Here are the pics(The pics make it look more peach but it is actually darker):

IMG_0092.
    IMG_0096.
    IMG_0093.
    IMG_0091.
    IMG_0098.

As far as trades I am looking for 5/6 string mid to higher end basses(run anything in that area by me I am open)+/- cash as needed.....

PM with any questions and Thanks for Looking!!!!

2. Hi, what is your price? And would you sell to Germany? Shipping with USPS is no problem.
    Thanks Uli

3. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    Bump! I love this bass. If I had the means to take it off your hands I would.

4. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    SOLD!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.