1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT/S:Ampeg 8x10 cabinet/B4R ampeg head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cartelli_man, Apr 30, 2010.

1. so heres the deal. i bought this and realized you know. its gonna be akward to carry this to and from practice (my friends practice room is on second floor) and we dont really have any gigs coming up (dry season)

so i have to offer an ampeg 8x10 cabinet for trade for a 4x10 or 6x10 that can still support 1000w amp. i prefer an ampeg cabinet as well cuz i really havent tried much else. if it can't get traded i'll also sell for 550 OBO

next we have the B4R.
    im not quite sure i want to get rid of this thing or not cuz i love it. but really it depends on the condition of the cabinet. this thing is great 1000w of power. 9 band dynamic eq. this i am also willing to trade or sell

trade for the head has gotta be an ampeg (this im not so sure on doing)

sell on head i'll POSSIBLY let it go for 450.

theres abit of wear on the cabinet but none on the head. like i said the head being let go depends on the cabinet offers and sells.

pm me for pictures i'll get em as quick as possible thanks

2. bump