1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone Full-Drive 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Justin Tuskey, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes yes yes, I know. this is a bass forum ("where's the bassrive 2 you guitar monger?") Well all effects work with about anything you put into it ;) Regardless, I use this on my guitar pedalboard as well as my bass board. I have a blender so thats how I retain my low end...this pedal won't retain that gut pushing low end, lets face it. BUT it has that sweet smooth creamy overdrive that everyone loves....ok not everyone but you know who you are. Also, since this pedal was designed for electric guitars, it does that job fantastically. One of the sweetest overdrives I have ever played. read online reviews if you need to. I want more gain, and GAS calls for other gear.

Very "like new". no scratches, dings, dents in this baby. the blue metallic finish with the cream knobs just pop.

PAYPAL ONLY, CONUS ONLY, the only trade is for a tc electronics nova drive or fulltone ocd ;)
    $130 shipped to you. dare you to find a better deal

drool over this

2. bump!

3. to the top!

4. Jesus freak

Jesus freak

Feb 26, 2011
    Bump

5. bump and price drop! $135 shipped!

6. to the top!

7. bump!

8. to the top!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.