1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED G&L L1500 Candy Apple Red Maple Board-Original Hardcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A-Step-Towards, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Interested in Trading this L1500. I got it around a year ago from the original owner, nice bass but I have many similar basses

Trades Im really interested in are a SB2 or a Gibson Ripper. Anything passive PJ interests me, but p and j basses are of interest as well

PLEASE-Keep trades to private messages.

G&L L-1500 with Red Metallic finish and Maple Neck. Has had a set up where the neck adjusted by a professional luthier recently. Their is wear as it is 20 years old, such as a small gouge on the back of the neck, the pushed in feet on the case, and the surface scratches on the back of the body (shown in pics), none effect performance. This L-1500 was built in 1997 in Fullerton California, yes it is a USA made bass not a offshore tribute model. Specs in summary of the bass,This has a Single G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickup, alder body with maple neck and a 12 inch radius and the controls are active/passive electronics, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on). Not sure of the neck number, I know G&L numbers them, if its wrote on the heel I can pull it.
    IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Khronic likes this.
  2. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Pmd