1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genssler 2018 Sonores AP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by JimSlominski, Jan 16, 2020.

1. JimSlominski

JimSlominski Supporting Member

Price:
    For Sale: Genssler 2018 Sonores AP strings (All Purpose). Made for a 42" bass. E, A, D strings on my bass for around 5 months, G string is new, only on once to try. These are great strings. Pizz is amazing, arco needs some settling in over time, but very nice tone once settled. Kept in tune even in the most humid area of Canada. I paid around $700 USD with shipping, and selling for $475 USD shipped to CONUS. Am also open to selling them as singles at $150 USD apiece.

These are the specs on my bass that I sent to Gerold, if that helps for a match to your own bass

A peg (farthest) to the top of the nut - 20cm (8 in)
    G peg (closest) to the top of the nut - 6.5cm (2-1/2 in)
    Vibrating length - 106.5cm (42 in)
    Upper edge of string hole to bridge - 20cm (8 in)

In general, the strings are pretty much the same length as a standard set of strings, nothing overly customized in the size.

IMG_8465.jpg IMG_8467.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    juusokasperi and lowendrachel like this.
  2. MatsSandahl

MatsSandahl

Apr 8, 2013
    pm!