1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genuine 2005 Rickenbacker 4003 Bridge-Chrome

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Price:
    IMG_4047.JPG IMG_4048.JPG IMG_4049.JPG This is a genuine Rickenbacker bridge, not a knock off. Its off a 2005 Rickenbacker 4003 I personally owned. The bass was sold and the bridge was changed on it by the new owner. I owned a fake rick with a pretty awful bridge and asked to buy this bridge from him, to which he obliged. Im not selling my fake rickenbacker and I will be putting it back to stock and removing this bridge before I sell it. Its in very good shape, its complete with the full mute assembly, good foam mute. I had a few ricks with chrome platting issues and flaws this does not have that, nice chrome. There is a small scrape in the chrome I tried to show the the G string side of the bridge. Other then that very nice.

Rick is apparently very proud of these beause they offer them for $280 new....they seem to be presently out of stock. They do have the oval saddle section for a whopping $75.

$119 CONUS

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021